top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What services do you provide?

    • Services provided by Aspyre include Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-Ets), Pre-Vocational Services, Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP) Job placement and Retention Services, and Driver's Permit Training, On-the-Road Driver's Training, and Comprehensive Vocational Evaluations.   

  • What are Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-Ets)?

    • Pre-Employment Transition Services, or Pre-Ets, are services tailored to you or your child to provide the education and experience needed to enter the workforce or continue with higher education after graduating high school.  Services are broken down into five categories, which include: Job Exploration Counseling, Post-Secondary Counseling, Workplace Learning Experiences, Workplace Readiness Training, and Self-Advocacy Instruction.

  • What counties do you serve?

    • Currently, Aspyre serves the following counties: Breckenridge, Butler, Daviess, Hancock, Hardin, Henderson, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Union, Warren, and Webster.

  • How much do services cost?

    • Services provided by Aspyre are funded through the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation and are provided to you free of charge.

  • What ages can receive services?

    • Aspyre provides services to students in school from ages 14-21, as well as adults of ALL AGES.

  • When can we meet for services?

    • Meetings are scheduled based on your needs.  Aspyre employees will work with you to schedule meetings when it is most convenient for you.

  • Can I invite Aspyre to join our IEP/ARC meetings?

    • Definitely!  We encourage you to invite your Aspyre Instructor to any IEP/ARC meetings that take place so that they can learn more about you, as well as providing input during the meeting.

  • How do I get started?

    • Go to the Apply for Services button. Select the appropriate form. 

bottom of page